Sr. Business Developer / Account Manager China (m/f/x)
We’re looking for a Sr. Account Manager who is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining strong relationships with clients and making business decisions. Having our main focus on delivering influencer marketing campaigns to the top Mobile, PC and Console games publishers, we are looking for a gaming industry professional to join our international team and work alongside the Sales Director China.
Since influencer marketing is a very fast growing and trending, but at the same time very competitive industry, the candidate should be someone who is excited about a new challenge in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, performance driven environment.
The right candidate should be competitive, ambitious, creative, revenue oriented, an independent and self motivated team player.
- New acquisition (cold acquisition, reactivation, pitching, closing)
- Account Management to the key clients (account maintenance, upsell, budgeting & planning, campaign rollout support, invoicing)
- Meeting established quarterly goals
- Identifying upcoming trends, platforms, formats and propose strategies
- Being responsible for revenue generation
- Attending key industry events and conferences in China
- 3+ years of working experience in sales and account management is a plus
- Experience in gaming industry is a must
- Extensive existing network in gaming industry (preferably in marketing areas)
- Strong communication skills and client service experiences
- A track record of significantly growing company revenues in general or in specific area
- Experience in launching and/or marketing of mobile or PC/Console games
- Influencer marketing experience is a plus
- Mother Tongue – Mandarin
- Fluent in English is a must, native level in either one of the languages is a plus
- Professionalism and business ethic
- At least Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Working remotely with a potential relocation to Berlin, Germany
- Quarterly performance bonus
- International and ambitious team
- Trips to our cool office in the center of Berlin neighborhood
- We support your growth with intensive on-boarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Flexible vacation-time
- Employee referral program , offering between 500 – 2.000€ for finding the right fit.
To apply contact us at: